Last food picture

I had a busy morning. I signed the lease. The secretary and I went to two banks to compare rates so that I could choose which bank to join, then we went to immigration, where I presented my passport and four official documents and the officer gave us a list of documents to bring back, including another form that the landlord will need to sign.  After the immigration office, we walked to my house, where I got the money that I wanted to deposit into a new account. The rates were better on the street, so we stopped by the money changer before going to open an account at the bank. An American opening an account in a Hungarian bank is a rarity, so the 30 minutes that it should have taken, turned into an hour. The bank employee was very knowledgeable (he interacted with his colleagues as if he were the manager) and spoke English, giving the secretary a little bit of a reprieve.  

My 11:30 lunch with my colleague was pushed back to 2:00, so the restaurant was not very crowded. There was a menu in English on the wall of the 15 dishes they serve. I chose Gulash, which was a beef stew with potatoes.  This will be the last picture that I post of food. It was very tasty.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August Blessings

Fall Colors and Cityscapes