Morning Walk
I'd like to invite you for a morning walk around my neighborhood. Spoiler alert: I got lost looking for a shortcut to my street.
These are the landscaped gardens around the water tower. ( I updated yesterday's blog with a picture of the water tower.)Following the tramline down to the river, I found this little greenspace with a magnificent willow tree.
Is anyone ready to learn the days of the week in Hungarian? (Actually, it's just Monday through Friday, but I know a store front near the school where I can take a picture of Saturday and Sunday)
Here we are at the Tisza (pronounced TEE SAH) River. It was all in Hungary until the borders of Hungary shrunk. The other bank is New Szeged.
The vegetation runs wild along the river,
but these treasures along the road that runs parallel to the river are exquisite.
I saw these down the street from the Hotel Matrix. They are hanging from the tree.
Lunch time!








Love the willow....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful area! RLE
ReplyDeleteBeautiful river
ReplyDeleteGod's beautiful creation is everywhere.
ReplyDelete