Signs of Spring
The weather has warmed up to the sixties for the past few days so I've been able to shed my coat. I'm not quite ready to leave it at home yet. Weather here is not as variable as it is in Texas, but when the sun goes down, it still drops to the thirties at night.
Tomorrow, when I go to church, I will walk under the willow that facinates me. It started greening a few weeks ago--the first sign of spring. Most of the trees are still bare, but I saw one covered in white blooms on my walk home from school. Imagine I'll be indoors a lot in spite of the spring sunshine. This is the season for writing assignments to be do. I have 160 pages of research reports to read. Forty pages have been slow in getting submitted, so it may be next week before I see them. I've already read 40 pages, but it has taken me three days to do so. Students submit the papers electronically and I mark them electronically, so it is a little difficult to take them outside to read. I hope I finish soon so I can enjoy the sunshine.



Comments
Post a Comment