Fish Festival

 This weekend, the street by the river was closed for the fish festival. My camera had been accidentally set to pro settings for this picture of a cauldron. When I first walked past, someone was cleaning it with a mop. 


This cauldron was bigger. I took a picture from the bridge and from the ground.


I did a double take walking up to the bridge. First, I thought that a new statue had been built. Then I saw the statue move. While I was coming down the stairs, more people had noticed the moving statue. She had some money in her hand which she mimed dropping into the bowl at the base of the statue.

Here are some shots of the wares being sold:

These were taken from the top of the dyke

















Comments

  1. Movie statue .... Did you make conversation with her ? hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

August Blessings

Fall Colors and Cityscapes